Please note: In-person advisory sessions are available by appointment only.
Business advisory service
- Free of charge and easy to access over the phone, online and in-person (please note in-person sessions are by appointment only)
- Connects you with experienced advisers that have run, or are currently running, their own business
- Provides practical solutions
You can use our business advisory service for help starting, growing or exiting your business.
Areas we can help
The areas of advice we can help you with include, but are not limited to:
- starting a business
- helping you assess new business ideas
- business structures
- writing your business plan
- market research
- business licences and permits
- leasing commercial premises
- business disruption
- financial management and tax
- managing business disputes
Connect with us
Free business advice is available by contacting one of our business advisers. We provide a range of options to make accessing information easy.
When booking an appointment, you can select to meet with an adviser online (via Microsoft Teams) or over the phone.
Support in regional Western Australia
Small business owners in regional Western Australia can access local support via Business Local, your statewide network of local business advisers.
Our Business Local advisers understand how things work in your area, and are experienced in business. They can help you with free advice and guidance on a range of topics to help your business start well, survive and thrive.