If you are thinking about starting a business, but don't know where to begin, this FREE workshop will take you through the essentials.
You’ll cover the key steps; from initial assessment and looking at your suitability to run a business, to financing your idea, and identifying sales opportunities.
You’ll also receive lots of hints and tips on where to find more detailed information and advice on how to start a business.
Main topics covered
The workshop covers:
- the essentials of starting your own business
- key steps to launching your business
- assess your business idea
- build your business plan
- choose your business structure
- legal obligations
- build your support team
- figure out your finances
- market your business
You'll receive a practical workbook, which includes an 'Are you ready?' checklist, and there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
Who it's for
Anyone thinking about starting their own business, or who already has a business but is open to new ideas.
About the presenter
Our foundation workshops are presented by SBDC business advisers and local small business owners. These presenters have been selected for their vast experience and expertise in this subject area.
This workshop is offered free of charge thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
- Access to the live workshop
- A recording of the workshop which you can access for up to seven days post event (online workshops only)
- Copies of any resources shared with attendees
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.